I would like to thank the following organizations and individuals who have helped make this project happen:
- Research and Awards Committee, York University Libraries for research funding that was used for georeferencing, tiling, metadata creation, and travel
- Cynthia Archer (University Librarian), York University Libraries for travel funding
- Marcel Fortin and the University of Toronto Map Library, for providing the server space for the Google Earth version of the maps
- William C. Wonders Map Collection for providing the print version of the maps, and the Harvard Map Collection, at Harvard University for providing scans for Romania map sheet #1 and #18
- Larry Laliberté & David Jones (William C. Wonders Map Collection, University of Alberta), Ann Marie Holland and Reynald Lepage (Rare Books and Special Collections, McGill University), for providing access to the print version of the maps.
- Corbin History Society for producing and distributing the high resolution digital scans of the University of Alberta copy of the Volkstumskarte series
- Michael Fisher from Backbone Cartographics for the creation of the scans and his guidance
- Rehan Khan for hard work in georeferencing, metadata creation, and map tiling work
- Internet Archives (University of Toronto), for creating a working copy scan of census publications of Romania, Slovakia, and Hungary
Last edited by Rosa Orlandini on July 4, 2013.